June 27, 2013

Seven Weeks.


I apologize in advance to any readers who might find the following post distasteful - if I even have any readers.
However, I'm writing this blog for me, for my own personal benefit, not to entertain.
It's my journal, my therapy, my document of this journey I am on.
Therefore I will say what I want, and it's gonna get personal.

You've been warned.

I've been struggling lately (even more than normal - ha) because things are getting weird up in here.
And when I say up in here, I mean up in ME <----- *not funny? ok sorry, I couldn't resist*
It's been seven weeks since Aunt Flo has been in town. 
Yay! Is this an announcement?!

Nope. 
All of my tests have come back negative.
Which is extremely disheartening when all you want in life is for a little pee stick to show a plus sign.

At this point, I'd honestly welcome Aunt Flo.
At least then I would KNOW what's going on.

But alas, me and my trash bin full of negative pee sticks must wait.
Seven weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry sweets, I know it's so discouraging but I hope you get there soon. I love you lady and I'm always here to talk if you need it.

    ReplyDelete