May 17, 2013

Eternity.

"Choose your love and love your choice."
~ President Thomas S. Monson ~

With the passing of our dear Prophet's sweet wife today, I feel especially grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness and eternal marriage.

Getting married in the temple was the most humbling, yet magnificent thing I have ever experienced. 
Kneeling across the altar with my sweet forever man holding my hands.
Tears rolling down his face.
A smile as wide as the heavens on mine.
My heart had never been more full.

DJ and I knew that we were meant to be together very early on in our courtship.
The confirmation that we received as our relationship progressed was undeniable and unmistakable.
We were to begin a forever family side by side.

I am so grateful that we made the decision to become husband and wife.
I am even more grateful that God has set up his order in a manner that allows men and women to be sealed for time and all eternity in the temple.

I chose my love, and I love my DJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment