May 17, 2013

Husband Notes.

In a text message:

"I want you to know that I love you.
You are an amazing person who has the greatest capabilities in life.
You have so much love and concern.
You have a wealth of wisdom and you are not afraid of taking risks.
You work so hard at everything that you do.
I am so amazed by you, 
I can only wish to be as great as you.
I am humbled as I think that you would love me as much as you do.
I seriously feel so blessed to have you as my eternal companion.
I love you with all my heart!
You are a fantastic human being!
Samantha is lucky she gets to spend all day with you, everyday - I envy her!
You are great, you are the best, you are smart, you are beautiful, 
you are thoughtful, considerate, and compassionate.
Thank you for everything that you do.
I just love you.
I want you to know."

 He has my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment