May 31, 2013

Fat.

Dying over this right here, mostly because it's exactly how I feel. Also it's hysterical.
DJ and I have recently began a quest towards our pre-marriage bodies. 
We've each put on 20+ pounds since we tied the knot and we feel (and look) fat. 
I put on some leggings the other day and seriously, I was a wide-load. I can't believe I left the house.
It's bad.

DJ bought a gym membership with his graduation money and has been pretty good about going with his buddy Jeff.
 He also has a road bike and loves to cycle at the butt crack of dawn with a group of guys.
I, on the other hand, do not have a gym membership or a bike. Or friends.
I have the kitchen full of temptations all to myself.
Really really delicious temptations.

I've been trying to cut back on my calorie intake, but I am afraid my approach is flawed - 
basically I eat a granola bar or two throughout the day and binge eat my dinner. 
Working on figuring that out.

Also I tried to run on Tuesday night. 
Keyword here is "tried".
I lasted about 5 minutes on the treadmill and was ready to surrender 
my firstborn child to the gods of exercise if they would just MAKE IT STOP.
Did not go well.

But I shall keep trying. 
Truth.

2 comments:

  1. Haha alright lets motivate each other to not be fat! Except,.. You aren't fat. You're effing Hott!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, except I think the same thing about you and I'm pretty sure you're skinnier than me! Uh. Oh. Yep, the exercise starts today.

      Delete