May 13, 2013

Introductions.


I've always struggled with composing initial entries into anything - journals, blogs, you name it. 
It's awkward. Sort of like that picture. 

I plan to print this blog and keep it around for the rest of my life. 
But where does one start? 
Certainly not from the beginning, that would take a lifetime or two to document.
I suppose I will jump right in where we are right now. An update, of sorts.

2013.

DJ has graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy. He is going to begin graduate school come August. One year of school left, then a lifetime career ahead. I'm so very proud of him, he has worked his tail end off to complete his education. He's the hardest worker I know. Love him.

I'm working and going to school full-time. And that's about it.

Like I said, awkward.

But so are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment