May 14, 2013

Handsome Pants.


See this man?
Isn't he adorable?

I have a story to tell about him.

This amazing husband of mine just graduated with his Bachelor's degree in Accountancy from ASU.
Now, let me tell you why this is such a big huge enormous deal.

Unlike some, school never came easy to DJ. He has always struggled.
But he has never given up.
DJ has worked harder at obtaining a college degree than anyone I have ever met (and I've met lots of people).

Countless hours were spent studying, reading, writing.
Too many fun activities were skipped in order to study an extra hour or two.
But he was determined to complete his college career.

AND HE DID IT!
With an above-average GPA!


He did so well, in fact, that he was accepted into ASU's Accounting GRADUATE program. My husband is going to be a graduate student. Seriously, I think that is so cool.

I wish I was more like Deejer when it comes to schooling. His dedication and persistence, qualities that will help him in his future career, blow my mind. He is incredible, and I am so thankful that he has worked so hard to obtain his Bachelor's degree, something that I am sure will bring enormous blessings to our family for the rest of this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment