May 14, 2013

Overwhelmed.

Recording our story of miscarriage and loss was one of the hardest things I have ever done. 
And then I felt that it needed to be shared.

Multiply that difficulty by infinity, and then add in fear, anxiety, embarrassment, etc., etc., etc.
SO SCARY.

I honestly expected a few (like 10) people to bother taking the time to read my message.
I did not expect my post to have over 650 hits in 24 hours. 
I did not expect the sweet comments, the lovely messages of hope and peace, the positive encouragement.
I did not expect the magnitude of love and support that was sent our way.

I am overwhelmed.

I hoped that some good would come from sharing our story, and I truly feel like we benefited more than anyone else possibly did or ever could. That was not my goal in sharing our story, but  I am so thankful to everyone for reading and sharing and even more so for their kind words.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment